Thursday, February 28, 2008

What I Have Learned from this Project

During this project, I learned a lot about Nathan Hale. I only knew very little about him before this project: that he was a teacher and he had said his famous quote. Nathan Hale had a bigger life as a teacher before he joined the army. I thought he was just a normal teacher. It turned out that he was a very appreciated teacher and was really devoted to his students. I also didn't know that he was sort of a 18th century bachelor. This project also thought me how to use a blog more efficiently. I must admit that while making this blog, I learned that I need to review how to make a proper work cited. While making the bibliography, I had to look back at how to make one, several times. I still think I did some of it wrong

2 comments:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Honest and thoughtful reflection, Raymond. It seems like you've really learned a lot about Nathan Hale and thatyou addressed a weakness of your own as well in doing it.

®ãymøñd°.ºŽéñg said...

Testing...1...2...3...